Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mastering Business Analysis

I am Vipin Kumar.  A Software Engineering Consultant with more than 27+ years of IT experience.  Let me take this opportunity to welcome those who are interested in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering to my new blog!  Mastering Business Analysis.

Mastering Business Analysis is a portal dedicated to both practicing and aspiring business analysts.  A series of blog posts and webinar series on various business analysis techniques and best practices to help the community to become more efficient and thus highly productive.

I am happy to share my experience on Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering Automation from my various consulting assignments.

Webinars:
I am launching a monthly FREE webinar series starting from 5th August, 2014 onwards.

Await for webinar topics and registration details!